- Fill in the form
- Receive more information
- Book Training Arctic Vitality
- Book accommodation at Schweibenalp
- Take 30 day Cool Challenge
about the Training Arctic
In the beautiful surroundings of the Swiss Alps you take a deep dive into yourself. Bring out your primal powers, set your inner child free. Through focus, breath and response you realize self-awareness, with one key trigger: exposure to cold. Connect with your true abilities by applying a powerful set of techniques, experience being fully open and feeling complete!
What do you think of a day like this: waking up before sunrise, starting with breathing exercises, followed by a dip into the ice cold river. After a healthy organic breakfast we will go out for a walk in the beautiful surroundings. Along charming frozen waterfalls, through an amazing gorge or hike to the top of mountain Ax Alp and see nothing around but snow. We will continue with yoga exercises, a sharing for personal insights, and theoretical background about our methods. A day that makes you feel blessed!
The first 2-3 days of the Ice.Club Training Arctic Vitality we will introduce you to powerful techniques and exercises, based on the Wim Hof Method. The aim is to become fully aware of your breathing pattern and being able to control it. On top, you practice a strong focus and become aware of the responses of body, mind and surroundings.
On days 4-7 we dive deeper, go further. You learn more powerful breathing exercises in order to gain strength, practice focus to center yourself. Opening yourself to whatever is inside and thereby becoming aware. The ultimate way to practice this is during the challenging hikes in the beautiful surroundings. The traditional sweat lodge ceremony supports this process.
Interested? Subscribe now through the form above.
– more info below –
- When: december 1-8, 2017 / march 16 – 23, 2018
- Arrival 17.00 hrs / Departure 14.00 hrs
- Language: English
- Costs training: €840,- (900 CHF)
- How to prepare: take our free 30 day Cool Challenge
- 7 days of training
- 2 experienced teachers: Linda Koeman and Mario van den Bree
- All workshops and activities
- Beautiful hikes
- Good security provided during hikes
- Transport on location
- Sweat lodge ceremony
We stay at the beautiful accommodation ‘Center of Unity Schweibenalp’ in the midst of the Bernese Oberland Alps. The organic homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner is available in the modern, light dining room with garden view.
Accommodation (around €90,- per night based on shared room and all meals) is not included in the price for the Ice.Club Training. You can book your accommodation directly at Schweibenalp, contact person is Moris Buehlmann:
HOW TO GET THERE
The event location is Schweibenalp 1206, 3855 Brienz, Switzerland.
- Participants can drive to the location. Distance and hours drive from
- Utrecht, Netherlands: 850 km; 8,5 hours drive
- Köln, Germany: 640 km; 6 hours drive
- Frankfurt, Germany: 475 km; 5 hours drive
- Milan, Italy: 280 km; 3,5 hours drive
- Take a plane and arrive at the airport of Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg or Zurich. From there take a train to Brienz (frequently; takes 3 hours). Then take a bus or taxi to Schweibenalp (20 minutes).
Sign up for more info via the form above.
Watch this video about the Wim Hof Method:
what's in it for you
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your athletic performance
- Strengthen your immune system
- Influence the nervous system
- Detoxify your body
- Learn to apply breath for any challenge
- Learn to maintain an open focus
- Learn the ability to respond in life
- Powerful breathing exercises
- Beautiful hike along frozen river
- Organic homemade food
- Sweat lodge ceremony
- Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible
- Spectacular natural surroundings
- Dip in the ice cold river
- Increase your awareness
- Scientific backgrounds
Video of sweat lodge ceremony