- Fill in the form
- Receive more information
- Book weekend ''you are limitless''
- Do a workshop
- Take the 30 day Cool Challenge
about the weekend
On this Ice.Club-weekend we continue your practice of a set of powerful techniques and exercises. The aim is to become fully aware of your breathing pattern and being able to control it. Moreover, you practice a strong focus and become aware of the responses of body and mind. Which can result in a sense of totality, connection and inner freedom.
How about a day like this: waking up at sunrise, starting with breathing exercises, go for a conscious walk in the beautiful environment and take a dip into the ice cold water.
We have a full program, starting with breathing session before breakfast. So make sure you are ready!
Do you want to go for the full experience? Subscribe to our 7-day training Arctic vitality.
Dates Swiss Alps
2017. December 8 – 10
2018. March 23 – 19
2018. December 14-16
Dates Dutch Dunes
2018. January 12-14
2018. November 16-18
what's in it for you
- Increase your energy levels
- Strengthen your immune system
- Influence the nervous system
- Detoxify your body
- Improve your athletic performance
- Learn to control your breath
- Learn a strong and centered focus
- Learn the ability to respond in life
- Powerful breathing exercises
- Beautiful hike along frozen river
- Organic homemade food
- Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible
- Spectacular natural surroundings
- Dip in the ice cold river
- Increase your awareness
- Scientific backgrounds
Sign up for more info via the form above.
Watch this video about the Wim Hof Methode
Details You are limitless
- Language: English
- Costs training: €550
- How to prepare: take our 30 day Cool Challenge with free e-mail support
- Do a workshop before the weekend starts
- 2 nights in shared rooms
- All meals, coffee and herbal tea all day long
- 2 days of training
- 2 experienced teachers: Linda Koeman and Mario van den Bree
- All workshops and activities
- Beautiful hike with good security
We stay at the beautiful accommodation ‘Center of Unity Schweibenalp’ in the midst of the Bernese Oberland Alps. The organic homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner is available in the modern, light dining room with garden view. Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible.
We will stay in shared rooms, 3 or 4 people. All rooms have good shared bathroom facilities. It is possible to have a double or single room (limited). The surcharge for 2 nights double room is around 25 euro and single room around 70 euro to be paid upon arrival at Schweibenalp. It is possible to arrive the day before or stay longer. Please contact schweibenalp for room availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation Dutch Dunes