- Fill out the form
- Receive more information
- Book weekend ''you are limitless''
- Book accommodation at Schweibenalp
- Take the 30 day Cool Challenge
about the weekend
Ice.Club invites you to our special weekend You are limitless. In the beautiful surroundings of the Swiss Alps you take a dive into yourself. Uncover and expand your abilities by applying a powerful set of techniques, based on the Wim Hof Method. Through focus, breath and response you open a direct door to self-awareness. With one key trigger: cold exposure.
On this Ice.Club-weekend we introduce you to a set of powerful techniques and exercises, based on the Wim Hof Method. The aim is to become fully aware of your breathing pattern and being able to control it. Moreover, you practice a strong focus and become aware of the responses of body and mind. Which can result in a sense of totality, connection and inner freedom.
How about a day like this: waking up at sunrise, starting with breathing exercises, go for a conscious walk in the beautiful Alpine environment and take a dip into the ice cold river. We will continue with yoga exercises, a sharing for personal insights, and theoretical background about our methods. A day that makes you feel blessed!
We will use different ways of cold exposure like exercises outside, take a dip in the river or hike through the wonderfull environment. The evening session is dedicated to develop your focus. Also there will be some free time.
Interested? Subscribe now through the form above.
Do you want to go for the full experience? Subscribe to our full week training Arctic Vitality.
– more info below –
- When: December 8-10, 2017 or March 23 – 25, 2018
- Arrival 17.00 hrs / Departure 17.00 hrs
- Language: English
- Costs weekend training: €299,- (325 CHF)
- How to prepare: take our free 30 day Cool Challenge
- 2 days of training
- 2 experienced teachers: Linda Koeman and Mario van den Bree
- All workshops and activities
- Beautiful hike with good security
We stay at the beautiful accommodation ‘Center of Unity Schweibenalp’ in the midst of the Bernese Oberland Alps. The organic homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner is available in the modern, light dining room with garden view.
Accommodation (around €90,- per night based on shared room and all meals) is not included in the price for the Ice.Club Weekend.
You can book your accommodation directly at Schweibenalp, contact person is Moris Buehlmann:
HOW TO GET THERE
The event location is Schweibenalp 1206, 3855 Brienz, Switzerland.
- Participants can drive to the location. Distance and hours drive from
- Utrecht, Netherlands: 850 km; 8,5 hours drive
- Köln, Germany: 640 km; 6 hours drive
- Frankfurt, Germany: 475 km; 5 hours drive
- Milan, Italy: 280 km; 3,5 hours drive
- Take a plane and arrive at the airport of Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg or Zurich. From there take a train to Brienz (frequently; takes 3 hours). Then take a bus or taxi to Schweibenalp (20 minutes).
what's in it for you
- Increase your energy levels
- Strengthen your immune system
- Influence the nervous system
- Detoxify your body
- Improve your athletic performance
- Learn to control your breath
- Learn a strong and centered focus
- Learn the ability to respond in life
- Powerful breathing exercises
- Beautiful hike along frozen river
- Organic homemade food
- Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible
- Spectacular natural surroundings
- Dip in the ice cold river
- Increase your awareness
- Scientific backgrounds
Sign up for more info via the form above.
Watch this video about the Wim Hof Methode